Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Mar 20, 2021 9:00 AM - Mar 21, 2021 5:00 PMVirtual Class, IST Timezone
DESCRIPTIONIf you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to aspire to achieve a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification. While the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
Benefits of a Certified Scrum Product Owner certification:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Attend an in-person, 16-hour course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®).
- After successfully completing the course, you will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Maintain your CSPO certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
About Our Trainer
21 Years of Software Development Experience with varied Roles that include Technology, Project Management, Delivery and Leadership. Within the 21 Years last 11 years I have been into Training and Coaching Agile and Scrum Related courses. Have strong Agile Transformation experience for large scale organization using LeSS (Large Scale Scrum) scaling model. Trained more than 9000 Personals in last 11 years in Public and Private workshops.