How to understand your customers to be able to better serve them with fit for purpose products and services.
This class will offer you significant new insights into how to optimize the effectiveness of your business, to produce fit-for-purpose products and services that delight your customers, making them loyal to your brand and increasing your share, revenues and margins.
- Understand that all products or services have design, implementation and service delivery elements.
- Recognize and define or describe a customer purpose.
- Learn how to segment your market based on customer purpose.
- Understand the 4 types of metrics: Fitness Criteria (used to select your product or service in the market); general health indicators; improvement drivers and vanity metrics.
- Learn how to report F4P Card surveys using the Fitness Box Score method.
- Understand the two ways of learning your customers’ purposes: customer narrative relayed from frontline staff – “flying visually”; and using the F4P Card market research tool – “flying on instruments”.
There are no specific prerequisites for this class. It is recommended that attendees have a business background or a role in marketing, strategic planning or portfolio management.
This class is for executives and decision makers who set strategy and choose the portfolio of products and services offered. It is appropriate for anyone performing the following functions: strategic planning; strategic marketing; market research; product management; product design; service design; product ownership and portfolio management.
Become better at understanding customers in order to design and deliver fit for purpose solutions.