Certified Scrum Product Owner-(CSPO)
DESCRIPTIONIf you’re someone who is comfortable with the “business side” of projects, you are probably the right person to aspire to achieve a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) certification. While the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) helps the Scrum Team work together to learn and implement Scrum, as a CSPO, you create the product vision, order the Product Backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer.
Benefits of a Certified Scrum Product Owner certification:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Attend an in-person, 16-hour course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®).
- After successfully completing the course, you will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
your CSPO certification by earning
Scrum Education Units® (SEUs)
and renewing your certification
every two years.