Sep 24, 2020 09:00am - Sep 24, 2020 05:00pm
Certified Blockchain Professional Developer (CBPD)
Sep 10, 2020 9:00 AM - Sep 13, 2020 5:00 PM
Park Hyatt Toronto, 4, Avenue Road, Toronto,
ON - M5R 2E8
A Certified Blockchain Professional Developer can build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses in multiple Blockchain Technologies. The CBPD credential certifies individuals in the Blockchain development from a vendor-neutral perspective. This course is typically 3 to 4 days.
- Introduction to Ethereum
- History of Ethereum
- What is Ether?
- How Ethereum works?
- What is a Smart Contract and how it works?
- Ethereum Development Eco System
- Programming on Ethereum
- What is Solidity?
- Introduction to Smart Contracts
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Installing Solidity
- Learn Solidity
- Security Considerations
- Application Binary Interface Specification
- Sample Solidity Contract & Assignment
Interacting With Ethereum
- Web3 JS Library
- Web3.JS API Reference
- What is Multichain?
- Creating a Blockchain
- Connecting to a Blockchain
- Multichain Interactive Mode
- Using Naive Assets
- Transaction Metadata
- Round-robin Mining
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Hyperledger Fabric VS other Blockchains
- Hyperledger Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger Fabric
- How Hyperledger Fabric works
- Hyperledger Blockchain on IBM Bluemix
- Why Blockchain-as-a-Service from Azure
- Azure blockchain Solution