Dr Sanjeev Raman is an Enterprise Lean | Agile and Management Consultant. He helps organizations transform their environment to be more collaborative, efficient, innovative, and aligned for success. Sanjeev has over 15 years in the high-tech space, ranging from technical product development to program and executive management, and now Lean | Agile coaching and training. Some of his clients have included Intel, Cisco, PayPal, JP Morgan Chase, AOL, Juniper, Hewlett Packard, just to name a few.
Dr Raman has four academic degrees, two undergraduate degrees in Biomedical Science Research and Laboratory Science and two graduate degrees in Information Technology from University of Maryland, Towson University, and George Mason University respectively. He holds several certifications from Scrum Alliance, Project Management Institute, Scaled Agile, Lean Kanban University, and others in the agile and project management space. He has been on review committees for industry conferences such as Scrum Alliance and Agile Alliance. Dr Raman has published articles with the Scrum Alliance, Agile Atlas, and InfoQ. He has also translated the Agile Manifesto to Sanskrit for the Agile Alliance, and published books.
Background: 20+ years in Dubai, in aviation and banking- Expertise in strategy development, agile transformation, customer experience, inspiring people, recruiting, training and performance management.
Goal: Drive value by enhancing individual and organizational performance & effectiveness
- Emirates Islamic Bank: Scrum Team, received service excellence award
- General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA): Trainer
- Learning Initiative: Project Management Professional Trainer
- Emirates Airline: Facilitator & award winning Nujoum experience
- Ismaili Center Dubai - Dispute resolution mediator
- SAFe Program Consultant-SPC-SAFe-Oct 2020
- Certified PMP in good standing (PMI)
- Certified Coach (Centre of Excellence for dispute resolution, UK)
Agile and scrum expertise, Business& Digital transformation, Agile trainer,
- Fast-paced, high pressure environment with a focus on completion of digital transformation and delivering outcomes.
- Agile coach for Liv Bank (Digital bank of ENBD, new product line)
- Supporting business transformation through sunset of legacy systems and move to big data platforms.
- Coaching senior executives on agile mindset and change management.
- Servant leader and senior scrum master to software development teams helping them drive and maintain high velocity and production.
Strategy alignment, Portfolio and project management with performance measurements to KPI
- Strategy, objectives and goals alignment to production for service delivery which represented two thirds of the organization.
- Head of PMO for Service Delivery. Pioneered portfolio and project management.
- Early adopter and voice for agile and scrum methodology. Transforming business beliefs and behaviors.
Vishesh Mathur (SPC5X, IC–APM, CSPO, PMP, ITIL)
Vishesh, a veteran and a prior special forces operator has over 18 years of experience in leading strategic transformation and modernization efforts across fortune 500 companies and United States Government. His expertise includes business agility, enterprise portfolio management, large scale business modernization, product structure and strategy management, business process optimization, and enterprise architecture.
He has served in strategic senior leadership positions with Mckinsey & Company, Accenture, U.S State Department, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, U.S General Services Administration, Laureate Education and Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
Vishesh has an academic background in Business Management, Artificial Intelligence & Nano Robotics from Harvard Business School, The George Washington University and Mumbai University.
- Business Agility Consultant
- Mentoring teams on Technical Agility
- The Leadership Circle Profile™ Coach
- Marshal Goldsmith Executive Coach
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC 5.0)
- Professional Scrum Trainer (PST)
- LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST)
- ICAgile Agile Coach Trainer (ICP-ACC)
Naveen is an Enterprise Lean-Agile Coach and Certified Professional Scrum Trainer (PST). He is having over 23 years of experience in product development and has worked with many organizations in different roles starting from software engineer to Delivery Head. Naveen is a Certified LeSS Practitioner (Large-Scale Scrum) and have helped organizations in large scale agile adoption. He is one of the early adopters of DevOps practices and teaches DevOps culture, practices, and tools to the development team and operation team. He has working knowledge in Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Telecom, Travel, and Retail business domains and have worked on multiple digital transformation projects.
Naveen focuses more on Large-Scale adoption and agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
Naveen is active in the agile community and participates in major events as a speaker and volunteer. He has presented papers in Global Scrum Gatherings as well as in many other Agile and Scrum conferences and meet-up globally. He writes a blog on agile, scrum, Kanban, and technical practices. He runs a community of 16000+ people to groom the next generation of Agilist called Agile 30.